,

Gas Explosion Injures Many At The University Of Amala (Video)

By | On March 17, 2019

There was pandemonium yesterday at a popular restaurant named University of Amala located at Ejigbo Rd, Idimu, Lagos, as a gas cylinder exploded, injuring many customers. .

It was gathered that the owner and her children were also affected in the incident that caused panic in the area. All the victims were later rushed to a hospital nearby.


Watch the video below;

Click the image below πŸ‘‡πŸ½ to watch the Video..


🧐 GOT ANY THOUGHT'S ? 😲

No comments:


πŸ₯΅ QUICKLY SHARE WITH FRIENDS πŸ€ͺ


SHARE IT IF YOU ❤️ IT!

😲 You May Also Like πŸ‘

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.