,

Nigerian Man Escapes Being Burnt Alive As His Samsung Phone Explodes

By | On March 24, 2019

A Twitter user identified as @of_pablosoares has narrated how his smartphone exploded without being plugged to an electricity outlet.

Sharing photos of the burnt Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, he wrote;



Hello . Here is my S7edge dous sim that exploded last night without being plug to electricity. Now let’s imagine I had this phone in my pocket or on my chest before the incident , it would have practically damaged my body

I had to deep this phone inside a bucket of water to stop the explosion . We have to be very careful with this gadget especially when we have kids aroun




💬 KINDLY SHARE WITH FRIENDS 🗣


😹 COMMENT ON THIS STORY 😝

No comments:

SHARE IT IF YOU ❤️ IT!

😲 You May Also Like 👍

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.